Sunday, September 14, 2008

Aduiii Sedy nyaaa~~~

I recently check my "black market" website and just know that I cant purchase the book I wanted soo much to read anymoreee TT^TT. I really hated the politician for doing this to us the minority. Cmon la y being soo childish, its soo hard to go to the suppliers country, me havent come out from this country yet!! to order it online of coursela impossible cause the CUSTOM really likes to consificate anything that looks suspicious to them.. wasting money and effort only doing that, moreover i dun have credit card, i'm not that rich of a family, got student loans to add, need to pay back again WITH interest..

I just know about this news that was posted weeks ago, and I'm still shaking with agony, the real truth is, I dont have choice anymore,the choices left are go to other country that has local stores to buy them for the translated version, chasing conventions, go to Japan to buy the raw versions... which requires MONEY!! Which I dun have.. tsk tsk


Seriously, If I got the chance, I'm willing to give up my nationality and get out of here!!!

Thats how fustrated i am now...

No comments: