Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally I got something to say.

the strengh that I'm pursuing is getting far away.
The bad attitude I'm trying to ignore is coming closer.
Annoyed with some1, angry&upset with some1, dissapoint with
myself, worry. worry and keep on worrying.

How strong am I, did I just act strong the whole time?
Just Pretend that I'm though in other's ppl eyes?
Then?
Why?
I'm still like this?

Why? I keep on asking this?
The doubts, I hate them!!

I kept on enviousing to some1 whose are better than myself...
in everything, physical, IQ, EQ, skills, which i knew i can
improve these all by myself.

but, this feeling.. that I've been hiding for soo long
is gushing out slowly.. like a time-bomb.

I'm sad, really sad.. i want to let it go
i want to cry, but my ego wont let me

I need someone, but who?
I'm tired of choosing the wrong one.

tears, I havent let them out lately..
I'm too worry of what ppl might say if they saw me
crying..

God, oh god, r u busy? I need u now, can I have time to talk with you?
Silly question, I know you've been here for me.. It just that I've ignore you
so many times, I'm ashamed to face u, u love me, I knew... but I didn't love
you the same way you did yet, and I'm really sad with this fact.

Its just that, I'm afraid with your answers...unable to do what u told me,
even the basics ones..

I beg u, oh god, guide me.

No comments: