Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How's strawberry taste like?

Finally my childhood dream to be able to actually taste the fruit that I dreamed of to eat come true!!! But its kinda disappointing la, its not that good in my imagination, I think I bought the almost matured ones, thank god i gave half of the whole packet to my friend at other block, I managed to finish them today with the help of my roomates, It was very souurrrrrr!! I mix it with chocolate milk (really the expensive but oh well) but it still taste the same..tsk tsk

Oh just now, we were looking for the airport to change the date of our depatures using Airasia, too bad we lost, really2 lost, poor my friend who's one of the driver, it was not your fault dear dont worry about that ^_^

p/s..why the strawberry milk dosen't taste like the original one?

No comments: