Thursday, January 8, 2009

little things about my blog

If you're reading this blog of mine now, I can assure you that you guys are one of few ppl to read mine.. I have my own reason for this..

Firstly, I dislike publicity, I won't go around the net or even real world to ANNOUNCE that I have my own blog, that's not going to happen for now, you see the only place i ever reveal my blog is at friendster, CVSF forum blog, its to show (and I mean it) that I support this community truthfully, and my family also. About frienster, I only add someone I really know dear readers..

Secondly, I rarely update much from my blog, its due to uncontrolled situations.. I really dont like the non-up-to-date stuff ehehehe, that's why I don't want to bother someone who have the particular perspective like me to read my late updated blog.

Third, I have both strong and biased opinion about certain issues, and sometimes I may become a b*tch who just say things without considering the effects from my action. I'm a very careful person if I'm rational at my best, and things go "hell" If I'm not. Try reading through my entries and guess which post is describing my mood was.. you will know straight away. A warning though, don't try to test me after this about it, I may dislike you forever, as I did to someone... I'll tell you about it, its a long story. Trying to "repair" your image to me may take forever unless you can show your sincerity.

Fourth, come on! Do you really have time to read these entry of mine? Well if you do, thank you very much. I'm honoured. BUT I feel its better to do smt else than reading this ahahaa. This blog is MAINLY and ONLY about myself! Not others! I wont tell you about how great my friend is, how beautiful she/he is, how they helped me etc etc.. seriously, i don't want to ruin their privacy even the slightest. They may don't mind but things happen sooo.. that it!!!

Lastly, I'm all about freedom, freedom to choose how to do it and why doing it, regardless of other's ppl opnions.

No comments: