Saturday, January 10, 2009

A view about "romance" *goosebump*

hmm, how to start then? To put it simply, I strongly dislike romance, or anything to do with it, cuz I think its a bull****! Haha, no offence to those who like to romance2 thingy. Yeah I'm harsh but that's me..

Actually I used to addicted to this kind of thing, anything with "hint" of romance will put a silly smile on my face, even I tried to find hints on romantic feelings in Power Rangers kids show some time ago ahahhaha.. I loved it when I see 2 ppl loving each other in what ever way, used to watch romantic movies a lot, romantic series..

But now, the feeling slowly decreasing to the level of "need treatment", now I dislike anything about romance, maybe not all, if its in "high" quality mean its closed to reality and somehow believable...

Its sad for me to see many issues of social problem caused by this soo called "romance", hmm I see things from this point of view based from news and real situation happening to my eyes.. maybe I have view of parents already.. how to explain this... like feeling "worried" about having ur young child having special boyfriend/girlfriend, hmm something like that.

Everytime I see a couple, esp young ones, I feel uneasy, more like goosebump... how can someone so young even underage doing things like hugging, leaning close to each other, just to expres that they were "sooo in love"? I honestly thought they were more in "lust" than in love, it really irks me if those who don't even have a face of "couple"... totally annoying!

Moreover, I'm minimizing my preference to see any material related with romance.. like poems, story, movies, esp with those "Heart" and "love is Cinta" thingy. I never watched those, cause I felt annoyed with the trailer, and "love" was the main theme in those movies, which saddens me... whereas "30 hari Mencari Cinta" is quite enjoyable, its comedy and it really show how "hard" it is to find someone who truly is meant for you. "Effil I'm In love" was totally the worst for me, soo out of reallity in my opinion and I'm glad I've watched it cause I can expect which kind of movies will show this kind of "rubbish" again.

Well maybe this explains why I don't have boyfriend yet, I used to try, with someone who's totally honest to me, sentimental and sweet in my opinion, but I just won't feel anything to him, we used to do silly things like changing diaries, but.. but....maybe I expect to much from him, which he dosen't, then I want to be "friend" to him again, uhmmm the things is I can feel he was totally serious about about me, and feel "betrayed" of my action, and he won't talk to me like we did before.. I wonder where is he now? *sigh* what a childish moment those days ehehe..

But that gives me a really good reason not to find someone again, I know how it feels to be "rejected" by someone you really like/love. Even though I haven't experienced it yet. I don't want to hurt myself and anybody anymore, ehem I feel weird with my own self now...

This time, if I want to romance with some one, that would be the day that I will give my full commitment to that person, more like I'm ready to spend my lifetime with him, not trying things out whether we're compatible or not..heh that makes me more of don't want to do it!

No comments: