Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dey Risaunya Hatiku

Hmm......Today I messed up my Mandarin Test, I did not pay enough attention for what miss Yong (subsitute lecturer) asked,I answered wrong for 2 questions.. Oh Gawd that really threaten my MIS test soon, I cannot be too overconfident, and yet can't be too scared.. Whatever I revise right now does not stored into my memory, that freaks me out right now!!!

I checked my coursework so far, I'm SOO NOT satisfied with the current result I got.. aiyoo...

Oh the exam schedule finalised for real, too bad my holidays seems too short this year, only one and a half month long, I dont care I want to go back. I checked the ticket price, *sigh* I really need to plan my travel..

Huh raya holiday, i dont have any bombastic plans due to overload assignments, execpt journey to Johor for ICG, nothing else I planned so far, better be that way..

P/S: Why la my tounge does'nt respond during the Report Interview... Gahh I want to take an English class!!

No comments: