Monday, September 7, 2009

Hantam ja lah..

Hmm, only now I update smt with smt to write abt, what about it?!! Time always constrain me to do this thing la.. hmm
Im making excuse again ne~~ A lot of time passes by, of course lots of "event" happened. I only feel like writing after
read one of the blogger's page. Huh.. He is so "passionate" for posting his blog lar.

I formated my laptop, just to get the latest version of Microsoft Office,
Well i got it, the software, only to find out I loss more than
I got, my ACD, movie maker, and most tresured My language setting.
But I like my new version of OS very much... with a little of regret..

Oh yar yar, abt the project I mentioned abt.. huh things always postponed
unintentionnaly, sorry about that. But I WILL happen no matter what...

Arrghh!! panat btl mau speaking ne.. vocab sampai skarang blum te"polish"2 lagi ne.
Napa la br skrg sa menaip sne? Huh snang ja, sebab sa keBOSANAN, patutnya sa bt assignment
tau2 sa bt benda lain, aish memang dari dulu.

aeh, malas pla jari sa ne.. ba sa chow dulu. chiaosu~~

Ehehe, sa update lg layout sa.. so nampak mcm ok sket la, mungkin la

No comments: