Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Roomates, If only you read this, Which I don't wish you guys will do~~

Dear girls..


Do you know how disappointed I am for how you guys think of me?
Today I almost messed up at final because of my inablity
to let it go about what you said no matter how much I prayed.. but I'm grateful the paper was over.

Just assuming my decision as "selfish" is totally unfair to me.
For your information, I changed my roomates is mainly because
I'm concerned about my future, all my future roomates are my own
coursemates, because I WANT TO STUDY.. what am I as the U student
if i dont so what I'm supposed to do?

I've been silent about this for a very long time, my patience has gone
out for good, at least I havent said it directly to you guys,
I like you guys, really, but I HATED your "speaker voice"..
especially at wrong timing, that's very rude behavior/attitude girls..
You dont even have the slightest respect of sm1 who is sleeping/need rest
I hated them(speaker) soo much, but I kept silent because I don't want
to shout at you back, if you thought that I'm deaf during my sleep, thanks but no thanks because I'm totally ungrateful of what you think.
Then whenever comes my turn to be a little bit selfish, you kept demanding..
I MIND that for a long time...

Girls, I'm sorry for treating you like this, not even single one of
u r talking to me now, because for my own desision. But I dont think the
blame is all mine, Its how you treat me previously made me do this,
I really think we dont suit each other, better for you find my replacement.

God forgive my sins for being like this, as I forgive them for what they said (really hurtful words).... amen

No comments: