Sunday, February 7, 2010

......what topic for today?.....

Now is the time that I seriously dont know what to write about today...... and yet here I am typing away uhuhuhuhuh.... Maybe I need a kickstart...kk.... how am I feeling today.....bad....why?..........just got out of bed...................what happened?............ Because I ate the "ikan pari" that contains lots of salts till it enter my brain and it says "duiii masin juga benda yg ko makan ne? Apa ka hal?"

Yesterday was the PSP event...Pesta Sinar Ponggal la....guess what? Im the tresurer for this event, the show was.....good.. am I being too honest here? do you even care? >.<

My, thinking for ideas to write about is sure tiring thing to do, suddenly i think of Japanese drama Honey n Clover for this situation, why that happened? dunno I just too lazy to explain for now....

p/s: idle3x... please stop doing that!!!

No comments: