Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm grateful and I'm giving thanks to all~

Firstly, thank you God, for ever made me born in this World and is still alive today..

Thank You to my Parents, Mama, you are an almost impossible for me to follow your footsteps for, but you're a definitely an inspiration to me, thank you for being my mother, thank you for doing your role, thank you for loving me.. thank you for everything, I am grateful for ever being you daughter, I'm truly grateful for being a part of your life and mine too. And Achan too, MY Daddy, your suffocating love and affection for me are truly an wonderful expression for me to not be afraid to give all just to love someone..

To my friends, thank you for your attention to know me.. honestly I haven't found a real friendship yet but I'm pretty sure there will be someone who will be my real friend. But, thanks anyway for letting me be part of your memory..

To those who hurt/dislike me, thank you for letting me know you, what you guys did will surely encourage me to be stronger in my life, mentally and emotionally, thanks for provoking that vulnerable part of me.

p/s: Thanks to all

No comments: