Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Often I envy other's strenghth, yet I look down to much of my own ...

At times like these, when I'm supposed to do smt more important... but this timeI just want to let out all the negative feelings I've been keeping.. in other words, to make this blog somehow an outlet for me to get rid of the things that kept on "poisoning" my thoughts.. during my previous post.. it worked somehow, at least i can tell the differences... more or less.. this blogging thingy feels like a "therapy to me".... let's be serious now shall we?...

If you notice on my yesterday's post, especially on the last paragraph I mentioned about "jealousy" right? Yah.. I AM STILL FEELING JEALOUS towards somebody and hate it for feeling this way.. really hate it...... tired of asking why I got such feelings, because I can't and still answer it..

My body is feeling strangely tired recently, do i need to jog a bit to release sm toxins??

need to pray... seriously

No comments: