Sunday, July 27, 2008

Buduh punya SIGNALL!!!

Oh my I used some bad words already, I was soo upset yesterday cuz I can't edit my post the other day, I was soo excited to share some of my stories at the church the other day and my miserable time at the Benteng bus stop terminal and also my English Camp, and now I'm kind off no mood anymore to re-share my story, maybe some time...

-edit-

Just got up, its 5.43 pm, I was asleep cuz I think I got some migrain or smt similar to it, I really want to study math today but adoi my headache!!! Seriously it really disturbs my biological clock. But then again, I NEVER made any study timetable yet!!! Just the thought of finishing my assignments on PoM and OSH, catching up Chapthers in Maths subject, Project Titas, and lastly PTPTN!!! Adoi so many stuffs to think about in once... oh inila kehidupan sebagai seorang pelajar uni, alala bisuk ada pembentangan ooo, Belum jwb soalan lg ne!!! ARGHH!!!

*sigh* I wish I can convert a minute in to an hour, I'm really the servant of time this weekend.. But I knew I'm not the only one who's experienced this type of situation, I just want to manage which task is the most important to do first!!

You know, I've been planning to arrange my time using a diary, but cari punya cari.... susa btl mo dapat sebuah buku yang hitam tu!! So amacam la? Suggestion?

Ok tu ja la for now... ish becampur-campur pla bahasa sa hr ne!!!

But like Gib said, WHATEVER hehe!!

No comments: