Saturday, July 26, 2008

Test, describe yourself right this moment!!

Starting now!!!

where are you now?
my room in a hostel, uh huh..

what you're wearing?
red shirts and blue pants, underwear.... hehe just kidding

how's your stomach?
full, the cafe sure sells some good foods today, at least for tonite, I wonder about the next day hehe
feeling well?
a bit dizzy since this morning, I want to study already *screams*

Taken your bath?
just took my lunch so later la

how's your hair?
*looks up* uhmm, I haven't combed it yet, soo ya know...hmmhmm

Wheater?
The rain stopped for now, some thunder perhaps, but not at this moment

what's on your left?
my shirts, Its not fully dry so im hanging them

right?
well at least my favourite jacket ^^

front?
My laptop of course!!

behind?
my roomate's table..

floors?
pretty clean, I've swept it this morning.

last contacts? By whom?
by Jaq through hp invite me for dinner, I refuse cuz I taken some already, hehe

the last things you did on the net?
swearing on PTPTN's page for not loading at all and stalking on some interesting blogs...

one some more?
Enough la, I made these question and answer it myself, nda bikin kesian ka tu!!

no more?? Well okay then!! bye!!!

No comments: