Monday, July 28, 2008

A real Migrain for the first time

Yup at the title said, I'm having a disturbing headache! This is bad because if my head feels painful, I CANT STUDY.. Seriously... I assume the reason on why I got such an useless pain is because I got too much to think and worry about in my brain... Oh here my list of thoughts and worries;

1. Principles of Management
(a) The assignments, I DON'T KNOW THE FORMAT and where the hell I'm supposed to get the conclusion, organisasion plan, human resource management etc etc..
Plans to solve this: Meet the lecturer and ask him, BUT I want to know HIS OFFICE, where is he? I got the raw material already, then how do I edit them according to the task given to me?
(b)The book, OMG soo damn thick! I want to read it but soo little time to do it!

2.Occupational Safety and Health...
(a) I'm confused which material should I choose, I mean which Industrial Accidents to choose?
Plan to solve this: Again, meet the lecturer about this matter, I know where she is, BUT I don't get it, what to ask her?
(b) Presentation: In the name of god, this is easy... but there's additional tasks left to do, about the members and giving some "extra" conclusion.. *sigh*

3. TITAS
(a) I WANT TO PRESENT ASAP! I'm tired of prepare and prepare and prepare, let me be spontaneous That's my style!!!
(b) When should I read this subject, So worried about the Quizzes!

4. Matematics
(a) *waves white flag* Please, I NEED SERIOUS HELP!

5. Malaysian Studies
Nope for now

6. The Camps, taman Gelora and St. Thomas Church, PLEASE CLARIFY THE DATE ALREADY!


Phew.... so here are my list of complains... hope you do enjoy reading it, maybe la ehehe..

No comments: