Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Learning... by myself

This blog shall be conducted in both languages, in Bahasa and English ;P

Well hello everybody (*sigh* yea right the typical greeting again) its me Cyetha from UMP, in case you wonder where it is, don't bother coz you might not care about it anyway..

This blog is dedicated espeacially to my contacts, friends and lecturers, coz I'm pretty exposed already by making this blog so I'm thinking of "playing safe" here, I made this blog purely because I want to IMPROVE in everything, my writing skills, typing speeds, analistic thinking, point of view and soo on.. so wish me the best..

So this blog is mainly about sharing some thoughts, eg. hows the uni lives, outdoor lives but still very limited cus I'm not used to share things in public, as I said in the title, I'm STILL learning..
and a bit noobish hehe..

And one more thing, I'm not very "eloborative" when it comes to this kind of blogging thing. Still, why not just try, nda rugi apa2 pun!!

No comments: