Saturday, January 9, 2010

FEAR VS RELIEF- Because of YOU

FEAR OH FEAR~~~

Yup now I am living with fear in my life... It seems that I'm afraid of many things whether its directly or indirectly about me. What do I afraid of? Ok how about I list them down first:

fear of losing.....

fear of losing my interest of my study

fear of my ability whether it meets others expectation.

fear that I might get bored

fear that I might get lost in my journey of faith

fear of what is currently happening in Malaysia (you know "the-banned-word" thingy)

fear of LOVE

fear of failing

fear of losing friends

fear of not making new friends

fear of not being able to mingle with them

fear of losing my family

*fear of not being able to overcome my fear!!

Whew!! That's a lot of fears in my life, i also have the fear for not being able to let out of what I've been feeling these days.. so this blogging doing might somehow ease out some of my fears rather than keeping it to myself.. Who Should I go to when this happens?

I then point myself to one Almighty God the father, Lord Jesus.. It really feels weird owh, the more I feel afraid of things, strangely my love for Jesus MULTIPLIES, this phenomena is really unexplainable, especially when I have trouble to express my feelings into words, that's why la my grammar is still in elementary school level ahaha..

Thanks be to God that I finally knew you are here with me, were and always be.. but sometimes "kedapatan" also when He takes a break ehhehe... Its Okay la, as long as You are "on call"......... then there IS NOTHING to be afraid of..

No comments: