Sunday, January 31, 2010

Purposely Idle Myself....

I have this particular feeling in which, I just don't have the mood to do anything related to academic matter.... assignment, tests, study and revision.... I just toss it away!! Despite these are IMPORTANT and URGENT matters, as my prof said, lecturer of Research Method, I still wanted to do more unimportant things.... such as what I am doing right now.. Blogging!!!

I'm getting fed up by this situation, so what i did (Im' doing to be frank) was to stare at the monitor until the "mood" comes back... come on Cyetha, next week you have test what?!! I googled anything related to my subjects, read them.. read and read, until my hands n fingers wants to move.... at the same time, i want to read comics, check facebook, watch drama n movie... My God, I'm terribly annoyed by this..... Its like the devil and angel inside me is having a battle of who wins first..... and I'm waiting for the results to come out... who wins anyway?? But in the end I'm NOT doing anything.... anything beneficial nor useless... but waiting is such a waste of time....

p/s: I'm really stressed because of this.. knowing what you're supposed to do is easier that actually doing it *Sigh*

No comments: