Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Resolution, giving 110% of my performance!!

Giving 110% sounds ridiculous to do?? I don't think so. By giving your 100% effort is to work hard at your best, but for the additional 10% to me is by realizing that giving your best is not enough, you have to BE the BEST!! Where the 10% comes from?? Well its by having yourself fully faithful to GOD. I saw an equation abt this a long time ago but I don't remember where >.>

Being 110% is not by making myself better than the others, especially competing those who r extremely good in their academic and non-academic lives, I prefer this resolution as my standpoint to
"tresspass" significantly and conspicous than my previous self.. To put in other words, do the best as best as I can, but the rest let God do His wonder..amen


p/s: Detailed resolution will be revealed soon..

No comments: