Monday, January 25, 2010

IMPROSH - Is it merely name only?

One good friend of mine has recommend me to join the IMPROSH club recently, its for the sake of gaining experience he said...

I want to think deeply of this, do I really want it or not? Do I need experience particularly in this area? Uncertain by these thought, perhaps I should just try my luck.... but the drawback is, I've been "observing" this Majlis Tertinggi whatsoever, from my "naked" eye, I see nothing that this club contributes... is it because they didn' expose themselves throughly? From what I saw again this club is merely named.. but the real activities comes from the sub-events prepared by the students... just like the kelab kebudayaan la, just using their name to get permission from Jhepa to do activities prepared by UiCC, SRN, Theater and so forth... I rather experience in their point of view when managing activities.. in other words, I want to execute them little by little...

Honestly, Im not interested at this at all.... but still giving second thought abt this btw...ayayaaii


No comments: