Thursday, January 7, 2010

this new years *resolution*

This year I want to be specific on what I want to achive.. as specific as possible, to make sure I'm able to determine whether I perform well in effort to go though it or just made another "temporary resolutions"... Well generally, I want to be the best in whatever I do, but then this is simply a subjective kind of resolutions.. say for example, i want to take bath, then I must do my "best" to take bath, isn't that kind of " unnecessary"?

There goes as I said, specific is the main element to describe what exactly I want to "get" this year, let me rephrase that, I would like to state what I want to archive this half year, for narrower scope, the things I want to archive thorough this semester.

Lately, I've been reflecting myself, especially of what I did in the past. Truthfully, I'm really dissappointed with what I did last semester, I wasted A WHOLE but of time execpt for my experience during the Minds session. But the rest i would say, I've wasted myself... so as a consequence, my academic pointer drops.. but that only shows a chunck of crap i've been giving to myself, there a few other "points" drops in my life.

I realized that from this moment on, I NEED to change drastically, for the sake of my future.

No comments: